More From James Taylor
- "I don’t play the kind of music that works in a football stadium."
- "It’s a real wrenching thing to go from being a private person to being a public person, especially when you’re being autobiographical. But it’s what everyone wants – to get everyone’s attention, to have your music make a living for you, to be validated in that way."
- "Time will take your money, but money won’t buy time."
More In Nature
- "Teach a child to play solitaire, and she’ll be able to entertain herself when there’s no one around. Teach her tennis, and she’ll know what to do when she’s on a court. But raise her to feel comfortable in nature, and the whole planet is her home."― Joyce Maynard
- "Nature that framed us of four elements, warring within our breasts for regiment, doth teach us all to have aspiring minds."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "Birds have wings; they’re free; they can fly where they want when they want. They have the kind of mobility many people envy."― Roger Tory Peterson