More From James Russell Lowell
- "Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change."
- "The only faith that wears well and holds its color in all weathers is that which is woven of conviction and set with the sharp mordant of experience."
- "Death is delightful. Death is dawn, The waking from a weary night Of fevers unto truth and light."
More In Experience
- "Games have grown and developed from this limited in-the-box experience to something that’s everywhere now. Interactive content is all around us, networked, ready. This is something I’ve been hoping for throughout my career."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages is preserved into perpetuity by a nation’s proverbs, fables, folk sayings and quotations."― William Feather
- "You cannot make peace with terrorists. The normal dividing lines between war and peace do not apply."― Ulrich Beck