More From James Hillman
- "The older people that one admires seem to be fearless. They go right out into the world. It’s astounding. Maybe they can’t see or they can’t hear, but they walk out into the street and take life as it comes. They’re models of courage, in a strange way."
- "In the history of the treatment of depression, there was the dunking stool, purging of the bowels of black bile, hoses, attempts to shock the patient. All of these represent hatred or aggression towards what depression represents in the patient."
- "Loss means losing what was We want to change but we don’t want to lose. Without time for loss, we don’t have time for soul."
More In Car
- "Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out."― David Alan Grier
- "I hate the outdoors. To me the outdoors is where the car is."― Will Durst
- "In the back of your mind, when you say you want to write music for the movies, you’re saying that you want a big house, a big car and a boat. If you just wanted to write music, you could live in Kansas and do it."― Bill Conti