More From James Cash Penney
- "I never trust an executive who tends to pass the buck. Nor would I want to deal with him as a customer or a supplier."
- "Honor bespeaks worth. Confidence begets trust. Service brings satisfaction. Cooperation proves the quality of leadership."
- "Men are not great or small because of their material possessions. They are great or small because of what they are."
More In Change
- "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."― Nikos Kazantzakis
- "The mind is never satisfied with the objects immediately before it, but is always breaking away from the present moment, and losing itself in schemes of future felicity… The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope."― Samuel Johnson
- "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."― Lily Tomlin