More From James Allen
- "The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities."
- "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."
- "Man is made or unmade by himself. By the right choice he ascends. As a being of power, intelligence, and love, and the lord of his own thoughts, he holds the key to every situation."
More In Thankful
- "Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses."― Alphonse Karr
- "I’m really looking forward to the Hall of Fame ceremonies. It’s going to be unbelievable – just crazy. I’m looking forward to thanking all the fans for inspiring me to go out there and play my best football each and every game."― Jerry Rice
- "Let a nation’s fervent thanks make some amends for the toils and sufferings of those who survive."― Edward Everett