More From James A. Baldwin
- "The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."
- "I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all."
- "Money, it turned out, was exactly like sex, you thought of nothing else if you didn’t have it and thought of other things if you did."
More In Education
- "I don’t think of myself as a policy expert. I think education is the most important thing."― Jenna Bush
- "Education and democracy have the same goal: the fullest possible development of human capabilities."― Paul Wellstone
- "Education is what remains when we have forgotten all that we have been taught."― George Savile