More From Jacob Bronowski
- "You will die but the carbon will not; its career does not end with you. It will return to the soil, and there a plant may take it up again in time, sending it once more on a cycle of plant and animal life."
- "Man is unique not because he does science, and his is unique not because he does art, but because science and art equally are expressions of his marvelous plasticity of mind."
- "No science is immune to the infection of politics and the corruption of power."
More In Science
- "We need to tap the resource of current and retiring science and math professionals that have both content mastery and the practical experience to serve as effective teachers."― Cathy McMorris
- "I’m writing a review of three books on feminism and science, and it’s about social constructionism. So I would say I’m a social constructionist, whatever that means."― Clifford Geertz
- "There’s a big overlap with the people you meet at the fantasy and science fiction cons."― Fred Saberhagen