More From Jackie Kennedy
- "The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future."
- "The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship."
- "Even though people may be well known, they hold in their hearts the emotions of a simple person for the moments that are the most important of those we know on earth: birth, marriage and death."
More In Money
- "Money is in some respects life’s fire: it is a very excellent servant, but a terrible master."― P. T. Barnum
- "He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money."― Benjamin Franklin
- "I admire directors so much, I find them incredible: they manage such a huge number of people of different characters, think of the money involved."― Catherine Deneuve