More From Jack White
- "Playing drums feels like coming home for me. Even during the White Stripes I thought: ‘I’ll do this for now, but I’m really a drummer.’ That’s what I’ll put on my passport application."
- "My mother was 45 when she had me, so when I was in high school my parents were the same age as my friends’ grandparents."
- "It is a myth that art has to be sold. It is not like stocking a grocery store where people fill a pushcart. Art is a product that has no apparent need. The salesperson builds the need in the mind of the buyer."
More In Morning
- "Well, he doesn’t make me laugh. I think I’ve got a fair sense of humour but I can’t really see it in him. I’ve listened to his show on the radio on a Saturday morning, and that’s a load of mince as well."― Ian St. John
- "Rock stars get room keys, I get business cards. Wherever I go I meet innovators of wind power equipment, solar energy operators."― Thomas Friedman
- "I mean, I went to a church school when I was younger and imbibed a certain amount of religion then but it was really in university that I got interested in religion and politics at the same time. I don’t think as if it were one moment of conversion but my spiritual journey really began then."― Tony Blair