More From Jack Nicklaus
- "I’ve wanted to design golf courses ever since I was a kid. I suppose it comes from the way I’ve played the game. To find the proper way to play any hole, I’ve always begun by asking myself what the architect has tried to do with it."
- "He’s going to be around a long, long time, if his body holds up. That’s always a concern with a lot of players because of how much they play. A lot of guys can’t handle it. But it looks like he can."
- "You have to trust your kids. They have to experience life, and you just hope you’ve provided them a foundation for what’s right and what isn’t."
More In Nature
- "Acting is invigorating. But I don’t analyse it too much. It’s like a dog smelling where it’s going to do its toilet in the morning."― Liam Neeson
- "The stars, that nature hung in heaven, and filled their lamps with everlasting oil, give due light to the misled and lonely traveller."― John Milton
- "Nature is indifferent to the survival of the human species, including Americans."― Adlai E. Stevenson