More From Jack Nicklaus
- "I’m a firm believer that in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don’t enjoy."
- "There isn’t a flaw in his golf or his makeup. He will win more majors than Arnold Palmer and me combined. Somebody is going to dust my records. It might as well be Tiger, because he’s such a great kid."
- "Success depends almost entirely on how effectively you learn to manage the game’s two ultimate adversaries: the course and yourself."
More In Experience
- "I grew up like a neglected weed – ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it."― Harriet Tubman
- "Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory; children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality."― George Santayana
- "I have a mess in my head sometimes, and there’s something very satisfying about putting it into words. Certainly it’s not something that you’re in charge of, necessarily, but writing about it, putting it into your words, can be a very powerful experience."― Carrie Fisher