More From Jack Nicklaus
- "Golf is game of respect and sportsmanship; we have to respect its traditions and its rules."
- "I’ve been fortunate over my career to make a little history on the 16th hole at Augusta National."
- "Pete Dye introduced me to golf course design back in the 1960’s. He came to my hometown Columbus, Ohio to work on The Golf Club."
More In Design
- "I have an all-Japanese design team, and none of them speak English. So it’s often funny and surprising how my ideas end up lost in translation."― Pharrell Williams
- "I would like to mention that I have flown the 262 first in May ’43. At this time, the aircraft was completely secret. I first knew of the existence of this aircraft only early in ’42 – even in my position. This aircraft didn’t have any priority in design or production."― Adolf Galland
- "Design works if it’s authentic, inspired, and has a clear point of view. It can’t be a collection of input."― Ron Johnson