More From Jack Nicklaus
- "He’s going to be around a long, long time, if his body holds up. That’s always a concern with a lot of players because of how much they play. A lot of guys can’t handle it. But it looks like he can."
- "Success depends almost entirely on how effectively you learn to manage the game’s two ultimate adversaries: the course and yourself."
- "This is a game. That’s all it is. It’s not a war."
More In Respect
- "It’s not easy to retire at 31. In one respect I was glad I was done. But after a few years of having fun, I got a little restless. When you’re 33, 34, and you don’t have a focus, you can get kind of lost. As a man, you feel a little bit unfulfilled."― Pete Sampras
- "I will not speak with disrespect of the Republican Party. I always speak with respect of the past."― Woodrow Wilson
- "I have found that the players who have played in that game really do have respect for their adversaries."― Darrell Royal