More From Jack Nicholson
- "I’m not a power person. I like everyone to be on an equal footing."
- "I never had a policy about marriage. I got married very young in life and I always think in all relationships, I’ve always thought that it’s counterproductive to have a theory on that."
- "I’ll tell you one thing: Don’t ever give anybody your best advice, because they’re not going to follow it."
More In Women
- "I think today women are very scared to celebrate themselves, because then they just get labeled."― Charlize Theron
- "Women have always been courageous… They are always fearless when protecting their children and in the last century they have been fearless in the fight for their rights."― Isabel Allende
- "John Currin’s exaggerated realism and his twisted women kept me off balance, never knowing if they were sincere or ironic or some new emotion."― Jerry Saltz