More From Jack Kemp
- "Our goals for this nation must be nothing less than to double the size of our economy and bring prosperity and jobs, ownership and equality of opportunity to all Americans, especially those living in our nation’s pockets of poverty."
- "Just as the left has to be more willing to question ‘Government knows best,’ the right has to rethink its laissez-faire attitude toward government."
- "If we are to change America, we must change the United States Congress."
More In Education
- "I believe public education is the new civil rights battle and I support charter schools."― Andrew Cuomo
- "If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "As Indians, we must of course learn from the past; but we must remain focused on the future. In my view, education is the true alchemy that can bring India its next golden age."― Pranab Mukherjee