More From J. G. Ballard
- "Everything is becoming science fiction. From the margins of an almost invisible literature has sprung the intact reality of the 20th century."
- "In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom."
- "Electronic aids, particularly domestic computers, will help the inner migration, the opting out of reality. Reality is no longer going to be the stuff out there, but the stuff inside your head. It’s going to be commercial and nasty at the same time."
More In Science
- "My sense of religion is Einstein’s sense of relativity. I don’t believe in God. I believe that energy never dies. So the possibility exists that you might be breathing in some other form of Moses or Buddha or Muhammad or Bobby Kennedy or Roosevelt or Martin Luther King or Jesus."― Mandy Patinkin
- "They’ve also asked me now to start on another series that we’re gonna do after this Frontier Earth. But it’s not science fiction, it’s more in the Mystery and Crime division and that’s another area I’m very interested in."― Bruce Boxleitner
- "The humanities need to be defended today against the encroachments of physical science, as they once needed to be against the encroachment of theology."― Irving Babbitt