More From Indira Gandhi
- "Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave."
- "My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."
- "There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there."
More In Money
- "One thing I have clear is that I don’t want to work for money anymore."― Antonio Banderas
- "With our technology, with objects, literally three people in a garage can blow away what 200 people at Microsoft can do. Literally can blow it away. Corporate America has a need that is so huge and can save them so much money, or make them so much money, or cost them so much money if they miss it, that they are going to fuel the object revolution."― Steve Jobs
- "To the eyes of a miser a guinea is more beautiful than the sun, and a bag worn with the use of money has more beautiful proportions than a vine filled with grapes."― William Blake