More From Indira Gandhi
- "Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave."
- "My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."
- "Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one."
More In Death
- "My mom, she’s a breast cancer survivor and because of that I had started getting mammograms once a year, starting at age 30."― Kate Walsh
- "A pun does not commonly justify a blow in return. But if a blow were given for such cause, and death ensued, the jury would be judges both of the facts and of the pun, and might, if the latter were of an aggravated character, return a verdict of justifiable homicide."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "The police came to me to say I had death threats and that I had to be careful!"― Heather Mills