More From Imran Khan
- "Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that."
- "Cross-cultural marriage is difficult, especially when one person has to live in another country. But I thought there was a very good chance of it working because people grow together if they have a common passion."
- "Pakistan needs to have decentralisation and a good local government system."
More In Politics
- "War should be the politics of last resort. And when we go to war, we should have a purpose that our people understand and support."― Colin Powell
- "Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable."― John Kenneth Galbraith
- "Whoever decides to dedicate their life to politics knows that earning money isn’t the top priority."― Angela Merkel