More From Imran Khan
- "When I came into politics I always thought there was a possibility I would be killed."
- "If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn’t see my young son and I couldn’t see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience."
- "I believed in myself. I never imagined myself as just an ordinary player."
More In Marriage
- "People who overly take care of their health are like misers. They hoard up a treasure which they never enjoy."― Laurence Sterne
- "Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won’t even lay down his newspaper to talk to you."― Helen Rowland
- "What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust."― Salvador Dali