More From Imran Khan
- "In Pakistan politics is hereditary."
- "Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that."
- "In fact the experience at Oxford has really helped me later in life."
More In Politics
- "Early on I saw the repression and idolatry of Stalinism, and when it cracked, I was open to religion again."― Lionel Blue
- "I believe in the separation of church and state, but I do not believe in the separation of politics from religion."― Rick Warren
- "It would be great if politics were fact-based, but it is not, and it is surely not nuance-based. What works in a classroom or a think tank does not work on Capitol Hill or in the White House. Obama sometimes seems to be running the Brookings Institution, not the country."― Jon Meacham