More From Ian Hart
- "I don’t know how to construct a career that’ll make me famous. Except maybe get my ears pinned back, get my teeth done, and go to America. But then I’ll be competing with billions of actors who haven’t got false teeth, and who are 25."
- "My philosophy was, if I just do good work, someone will like it enough to employ me. It never made me famous. And I’m way, way too old now, mate. That boat’s sailed."
More In Famous
- "People seldom become famous for what they say until after they are famous for what they’ve done."― Cullen Hightower
- "Because I think in order to get famous you have to be known for something. Like ‘You’re the romantic comedy girl’ or ‘You’re the Oscar-winning whatever girl.’"― Rachel Weisz
- "If it’s not some daring, dangerous affair, it’s just not interesting, or so it seems. So, here you have two people – a famous American iconic couple – who actually like each other sexually, in marriage. Imagine."― Shelley Long