More From Hugh Jackman
- "Australians are coffee snobs. An influx of Italian immigrants after World War II ensured that – we probably had the word ‘cappuccino’ about 20 years before America. Cafe culture is really big for Aussies. We like to work hard, but we take our leisure time seriously."
- "I had spent some time in the outback, but to meet Aboriginals and work with them was wonderful. It gave me a great appreciation of how tough life is and about the indomitable spirit that the Aboriginal people have always possessed."
- "My gosh, I love food. If I wasn’t an actor, I could be a completely different body shape right now."
More In Cool
- "Power without principle is barren, but principle without power is futile. This is a party of government, and I will lead it as a party of government."― Tony Blair
- "I think Al Gore has done a great service in making global warming cool. He’s basically taken it from a nerdy, almost ignored issue to making it what it is – namely, a problem."― Bjorn Lomborg
- "The private interest of the individual would not be sufficiently provided for by reasonable and cool self-love alone; therefore the appetites and passions are placed within as a guard and further security, without which it would not be taken due care of."― Joseph Butler