More From Hugh Hefner
- "If you let society and your peers define who you are, you’re the less for it."
- "I was very influenced by the musicals and romantic comedies of the 1930s. I admired Gene Harlow and such, which probably explains why, since the end of my marriage, I’ve dated nothing but a succession of blondes."
- "I’m very comfortable with the nature of life and death, and that we come to an end. What’s most difficult to imagine is that those dreams and early yearnings and desires of childhood and adolescence will also disappear. But who knows? Maybe you become part of the eternal whatever."
More In Home
- "I would be a huge hypocrite if I didn’t tell you that at one time in my life I thought the way that you made music was you got on a major label and you got famous."― Neko Case
- "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."― Elmer Davis
- "My wife and I had decided not to let anybody take pictures of our home because it was just the last place on earth we had that was unscathed. But people have climbed over the fence; they’ve taken aerial shots. They’ve gotten my address and put it on the Internet."― Steven Tyler