More From Hubert H. Humphrey
- "The impersonal hand of government can never replace the helping hand of a neighbor."
- "I have seen in the Halls of Congress more idealism, more humanness, more compassion, more profiles of courage than in any other institution that I have ever known."
- "The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it."
More In Change
- "I suppose it’s amazing when you think how many things people get involved in that don’t work."― Tim Berners Lee
- "All great change in America begins at the dinner table."― Ronald Reagan
- "The Rooneys are very classy. They’re very deliberate with their decision-making. Once you’re part of that family, Steeler nation, they treat you with respect. You don’t have a lot of rambunctious players running around."― Tony Dorsett