More From Howard Gardner
- "Kids go to school and college and get through, but they don’t seem to really care about using their minds. School doesn’t have the kind of long term positive impact that it should."
- "I need to add that my work on multiple intelligences received a huge boost in 1995 when Daniel Goleman published his book on emotional intelligence. I am often confused with Dan. Initially, though Dan and I are longtime friends, this confusion irritated me."
More In Environmental
- "We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment."― Margaret Mead
- "There is an infinite difference between a little wrong and just right, between fairly good and the best, between mediocrity and superiority."― Orison Swett Marden
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."― Sandra Lee