More From Horatio Nelson
- "Now I can do no more. We must trust to the Great Disposer of all events and the justice of our cause. I thank God for this opportunity of doing my duty."
- "I could not tread these perilous paths in safety, if I did not keep a saving sense of humor."
- "My greatest happiness is to serve my gracious King and Country and I am envious only of glory; for if it be a sin to covet glory I am the most offending soul alive."
More In Business
- "Unlike any other leader in modern American history, we are led today by a president that has decided to pit Americans against each other."― Marco Rubio
- "I’m not going to launch a bikini business and then give up bikinis, am I?"― Elizabeth Hurley
- "I know I did the right thing by taking time off to raise my son. But it also came at a price. I turned down many opportunities over the years because I didn’t want to leave him for long periods of time. And in Hollywood, as in any business, the calls stop coming when you don’t answer."― Arsenio Hall