More From Holly Madison
- "I love chicken fingers, I love French fries. I love desserts. I’m not just into dessert or just into savoury food. I love it all. I’m a pig. I love food. So it takes a lot of discipline to eat healthy."
- "I want my daughter to be proud of me and look up to me. I think early on in my pregnancy I realized that to be the mom I want to be, I had to change my life, and that’s what I’m doing."
- "In L.A., I don’t really want to go out because traffic sucks so bad. I’m sorry, I’m not going to spend five hours a day in my car, so you have to choose where you live very carefully."
More In Amazing
- "It’s better to get the nutrients for healthy skin from food, not supplements. Salmon, walnuts, blueberries, spinach… lots of my favorite foods happen to be amazing for skin too."― Gail Simmons
- "No, Arrested Development was such an amazing experience in every way, and you know it was very unique in that it was a show that received a lot of critical acclaim, and yet we didn’t ever achieve the ratings that we wanted."― Will Arnett
- "What is design? It’s where you stand with a foot in two worlds – the world of technology and the world of people and human purposes – and you try to bring the two together."― Mitchell Kapor