More From Holly Madison
- "I was always obsessed with being famous. I had Marilyn Monroe paper dolls as a child, and I was always obsessed with her. I’ve just been really driven in that direction, and none of my friends were. So, I don’t know what put that bug in me at a young age."
- "The last couple relationships I had were long distance. It’s not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody. The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately."
- "Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals."
More In Politics
- "Before I went to jail, I was active in politics as a member of South Africa’s leading organization – and I was generally busy from 7 A.M. until midnight. I never had time to sit and think."― Nelson Mandela
- "Partisan politics has no place in the classroom."― Juan Cole
- "If acknowledging that racial misgivings and misunderstandings are still a part of politics and life in America, I plead guilty."― Ron Fournier