More From Holly Madison
- "Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals."
- "The last couple relationships I had were long distance. It’s not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody. The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately."
- "I’ve always wanted to be a mom."
More In Age
- "In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty."― Thomas Jefferson
- "I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now."― Leighton Meester
- "To be told that one can be dependent on one’s parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate."― Dennis Prager