More From Hillary Clinton
- "I’m one of those people who thinks that changing one’s hair is the only part of the body that you can change at will."
- "Often times when you face such an overwhelming challenge as global climate change, it can be somewhat daunting – it’s kind of like trying to lose weight, which I know something about."
- "In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change."
More In Time
- "Having experienced everything you don’t want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down to what you actually do want."― Jennifer Aniston
- "If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done."― Bruce Lee
- "When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth."― Sienna Miller