More From Hilary Swank
- "It’s how you look at beauty. Is it only an outward appearance with hair and makeup and a hot body, or is it something deeper than that?"
- "I don’t think people should have boundaries put on them, by themselves or society or another gender, because it’s our birthright to experience life in whatever way we feel best suits us."
- "I took ‘P.S. I Love You’ thinking it was going to be a little funny, and I ended up crying every day on that film."
More In Travel
- "I aimlessly travel, meaning I have no agenda other than to get small in the world, be quiet and observe people."― Walton Goggins
- "I think it goes back to my high school days. In computer class, the first assignment was to write a program to print the first 100 Fibonacci numbers. Instead, I wrote a program that would steal passwords of students. My teacher gave me an A."― Kevin Mitnick
- "No matter how you travel, it’s still you going."― Jeff Goldblum