More From Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "The strength of criticism lies in the weakness of the thing criticized."
- "Heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight but, while their companions slept, they were toiling upward in the night."
- "Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."
More In Music
- "When you actually like each other, it translates to the music."― Billy Corgan
- "If you think my music is sentimental and self-absorbed, I agree with you."― James Taylor
- "My music will go on forever. Maybe it’s a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever."― Bob Marley