More From Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after."
- "It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books."
More In History
- "I came, I saw, I conquered."― Julius Caesar
- "Then I despair… I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it always."― Andre Malraux
- "Technology is like water; it wants to find its level. So if you hook up your computer to a billion other computers, it just makes sense that a tremendous share of the resources you want to use – not only text or media but processing power too – will be located remotely."― Marc Andreessen