More From Henry Reed
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."
- "Intuition is the very force or activity of the soul in its experience through whatever has been the experience of the soul itself."
- "It makes a difference what we choose to experience during sleep. Many of us think of sleep as a chance to get away from it all. But sleep is also a chance to return to the joys of our spiritual heritage – our universal awareness."
More In Dreams
- "Today, I’m very happy about myself, because I realized my dreams. I learned how to understand what people want."― Roberto Cavalli
- "At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable."― Christopher Reeve
- "Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true."― Paracelsus