More From Henry Reed
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."
- "Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible."
- "The usual comment from psychologists and psychiatrists was that it’s best not to encourage people to look at their dreams because they are liable to stir up problems for themselves."
More In Dreams
- "Whatever dreams I have wished have come true."― Annette Funicello
- "The Washington black community was able to succeed beyond his wildest dreams. I mean, we had our own newspapers, our own restaurants, our own theaters, our own small shops, our own clubs, our own Masonic lodges."― Ed Smith
- "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake."― Rene Descartes