More From Henry Ford
- "Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward."
- "We don’t want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that is worth a tinker’s dam is the history we make today."
- "Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services."
More In Business
- "I’ve been a critic of the antiglobalization movement, and they’ve been a critic of me, but the one thing I respect about the movement is their authentic energy. These are not people who don’t care about the world."― Thomas Friedman
- "Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business."― Warren Buffett
- "You know, I think the film business is its own worst enemy because it sells movies on DVD footage and ‘behind the scenes,’ and now it’s a real struggle trying to keep storylines and plotlines a secret."― Daniel Craig