More From Henry Ford
- "You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do."
- "Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs."
- "If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own."
More In Success
- "We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square."― Michelle Obama
- "The path to success is to take massive, determined action."― Tony Robbins
- "Though I was excited about the Sojourner Truth play, it was not reassuring to think that my entire future might depend on the success of that one show."― Ethel Waters