More From Henry David Thoreau
- "What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
- "Faith keeps many doubts in her pay. If I could not doubt, I should not believe."
- "I did not wish to take a cabin passage, but rather to go before the mast and on the deck of the world, for there I could best see the moonlight amid the mountains. I do not wish to go below now."
More In Experience
- "Life is full of change and uncertainty. We know this. We experience it on a daily basis."― Carre Otis
- "Our thoughts have an order, not of themselves, but because the mind generates the spatio-temporal relationships involved in every experience."― Robert Lanza
- "You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever."― Regina King