More From Henry David Thoreau
- "It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes."
- "Be not simply good – be good for something."
- "I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
More In Morning
- "I have never been bored an hour in my life. I get up every morning wondering what new strange glamorous thing is going to happen and it happens at fairly regular intervals."― William Allen White
- "There’s nothing like coming home here, having the day off or morning off and going surfing. In Orlando I don’t know what I would do."― Corbin Bernsen
- "I never really drank coffee in college, but now I’m on my feet all day and out all night and can’t believe it hasn’t always been in my life. When morning comes I crave it."― Gail Simmons