More From Henry A. Wallace
- "A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends."
- "If we put our trust in the common sense of common men and ‘with malice toward none and charity for all’ go forward on the great adventure of making political, economic and social democracy a practical reality, we shall not fail."
- "If this liberal potential is properly channeled, we may expect the area of freedom of the United States to increase. The problem is to spend up our rate of social invention in the service of the welfare of all the people."
More In Change
- "Under the Healthy Americans Act, you’re in charge of your health care – not your employer. If you lose your job, change jobs or just can’t find a job, your health insurance is guaranteed to stick with you."― Ron Wyden
- "There is nothing so stable as change."― Bob Dylan
- "I work in whatever medium likes me at the moment."― Marc Chagall