More From Henri Bergson
- "To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly."
- "You will obtain a vision of matter that is perhaps fatiguing for your imagination, but pure and stripped of what the requirements of life make you add to it in external perception."
- "Instinct perfected is a faculty of using and even constructing organized instruments; intelligence perfected is the faculty of making and using unorganized instruments."
More In Attitude
- "My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good… I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx – though this undoubtedly will be suggested – but from Fichte and Hegel."― John Grierson
- "Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization."― Alex Campbell
- "I always had the attitude that I wanted to throw a no-hitter every game."― Dennis Eckersley