More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "No matter how many modern parts I do, people still refer to me as Mrs. Costume Drama. Fight Club is a studio pic, and I’ve done very few of those. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to change things for me."
- "I have to struggle to change people’s perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I’m this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I’m absolutely not like that at all. I think I’m much more outgoing and exuberant than my image."
- "It took me so many years to move out. I’m definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever."
More In Business
- "The eye sees what it brings the power to see."― Thomas Carlyle
- "What we actually learn, from any given set of circumstances, determines whether we become increasingly powerless or more powerful."― Blaine Lee
- "I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century."― Hillary Clinton