More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "Most of my relationships were people in the business. Having said that, me and Tim don’t really talk that much about work. He comes into my bit of the house every so often to vent but we don’t really have very high, cultured conversations."
- "My mom being a psychotherapist, I’ve been brought up with that whole psychoanalytical terrain."
- "I have to struggle to change people’s perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I’m this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I’m absolutely not like that at all. I think I’m much more outgoing and exuberant than my image."
More In Morning
- "We were making new ones the second year. We were in syndication the second year. So we were on Saturday nights, prime time, every morning, and then they put it on Sunday evenings too. So it was all over the place."― Gavin MacLeod
- "I get up early in the morning, 4 o’clock, and I sit at my desk and what I do is just dream. After three or four hours, that’s enough. In the afternoon, I run."― Haruki Murakami
- "Of all the songs I’ve recorded, ‘Amarillo By Morning’ always sticks out in my mind."― George Strait