More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "My mom being a psychotherapist, I’ve been brought up with that whole psychoanalytical terrain."
- "It didn’t matter what you look like. You don’t have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and there’s a lot to be said for that. Corpse Bride can just play all my parts from now on and I’ll just do the voice."
- "I’m not dead and I don’t have blue hair but some people say there are similarities. It is usually intolerable to watch myself onscreen but this time it’s fine. I think it’s beautiful and a real work of art."
More In Death
- "But for me, it is when a student has died. I find the death of a young person the most difficult and painful of times. To explain it to other young people, to see a bright future snuffed out, is just awful. I am haunted by those deaths."― Donna Shalala
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."― Donny Osmond
- "Music is my thing. It’s my thing; it’s what I love. It’s what I do. It’s football to me; it’s Christmas to me; religion to me; poetry to me."― Ryan Adams