More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "It took me so many years to move out. I’m definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever."
- "She looks like a warrior. I mean, Bellatrix does mean warrior. And she’s also a bit of a fatale. She’s the right hand of Voldemort, and the only woman death eater."
- "My mom being a psychotherapist, I’ve been brought up with that whole psychoanalytical terrain."
More In Death
- "Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative."― Alfred Adler
- "A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."― Fidel Castro
- "Death is an absolute mystery. We are all vulnerable to it, it’s what makes life interesting and suspenseful."― Jeanne Moreau