More From Helen Hunt
- "I know for me the subject of how to be in a relationship is precious and complicated and challenging."
- "I do eat well. I try to love my body. That is what I tell my daughter. I say, ‘Love every bite of food. Love your body. We’re all going to be dead soon.’ Actually I don’t say that last thing to her."
- "Movie acting is a great job for your twenties: You travel all over, you have affairs with people, and you throw yourself into one part and then another. It gets more challenging as you get older, and it’s not just having a daughter, it’s wanting to have your own life and be yourself."
More In Mom
- "My father left… but I tell my mom – and I told my mom this when I was a kid – I said, ‘You know what, Mom? Good thing he left because you’re a strong woman.’"― J. R. Martinez
- "People always ask me if I could live in any other era what would it be, and I tell them none! I feel so lucky to live in an age where technology has changed and continues to change and make life so much more exciting. It keeps everyone young and constantly learning new things."― Nina Garcia
- "Imagine my surprise when, after a lifetime of teaching me to keep personal things to myself, Mom insisted my drawings were the start of a comic strip for millions of people to enjoy."― Cathy Guisewite