More From Heidi Klum
- "Sure, climbing Mount Everest would be cool, but that’s something I would now like to do as a family. Big experiences like that I don’t want to have on my own anymore. I want to share them."
- "With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together."
- "It’s not difficult for me to stay healthy. I like healthy food."
More In Money
- "Do I believe in arbitration? I do. But not in arbitration between the lion and the lamb, in which the lamb is in the morning found inside the lion."― Samuel Gompers
- "That’s the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they’d be like, ‘Yeah, big deal. I’d eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you’re pulling down.’"― Jim Carrey
- "Red Letter Christians believe in the doctrines of the Apostle’s Creed, are convinced that the Scriptures have been inspired by the Holy Spirit, and make having a personal transforming relationship with the resurrected Christ the touchtone of their faith."― Tony Campolo