More From Hedy Lamarr
- "The ceremony took six minutes. The marriage lasted about the same amount of time though we didn’t get a divorce for almost a year."
- "A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires."
- "I know why most people never get rich. They put the money ahead of the job. If you just think of the job, the money will automatically follow. This never fails."
More In Hope
- "I have been reading Stephen King since CARRIE and hope to read him for many years to come."― Dean Koontz
- "You can’t go around hoping that most people have sterling moral characters. The most you can hope for is that people will pretend that they do."― Fran Lebowitz
- "When too many Americans don’t vote or participate, some see apathy and despair. I see disappointment and even outrage. And I believe that out of this frustration can come hope and action."― Paul Wellstone