More From Hedy Lamarr
- "Mr. DeMille’s theory of sexual difference was that marriage is an artificial state for women. The want to be taken, ruled, raped. That was his theory."
- "I advise everybody not to save: spend your money. Most people save all their lives and leave it to somebody else. Money is to be enjoyed."
- "I don’t believe in life after death. But I do believe in some grinding destiny that watches over us on earth. If I didn’t, the safety valve would give and the boiler would explode."
More In Sports
- "Sports is human life in microcosm."― Howard Cosell
- "All of the sports have a safety net, but boxing is the only sport that has none. So when the fighter is through, he is through. While he was fighting his management was very excited for him, but now that he is done, that management team is moving on."― Gerry Cooney
- "Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness."― William Wordsworth