More From Hedy Lamarr
- "The ladder of success in Hollywood is usually a press agent, actor, director, producer, leading man; and you are a star if you sleep with each of them in that order. Crude, but true."
- "I have never seen a wrestling match or a prize fight, and I don’t want to. When I find out a man is interested in these sports, I drop him."
- "I advise everybody not to save: spend your money. Most people save all their lives and leave it to somebody else. Money is to be enjoyed."
More In Death
- "I don’t go to the cool, trendy restaurants. I go to either the holes in the wall or the super-fancy restaurants where there are no cool people."― Tyra Banks
- "I’m not afraid of death. It’s the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life."― Jean Giraudoux
- "Men like me are impossible until the day when they become necessary."― Victor Hugo