More From Heather Graham
- "I watched movies and thought, ‘I want to be in movies,’ and wanted to be an actor."
- "I guess you just feel like there’s a whole story that’s not being told in movies. You’re only seeing the macho guy version of a story that from the woman’s side, may be completely different."
- "It would be nice if I did have a good relationship with my family, and yes, part of me longs to have a mum and dad who love and accept me for who I am. But if they never do, it’s OK."
More In Romantic
- "I do tend to play characters that have a lot of costume and hair change. I sort of like the change of physicality thing."― Katey Sagal
- "You’re always close and you never get that big romantic lead."― Patricia Clarkson
- "I think that the romantic impulse is in all of us and that sometimes we live it for a short time, but it’s not part of a sensible way of living. It’s a heroic path and it generally ends dangerously."― Jane Campion